Thursday, November 28, 2013

A very, very Happy Thanksgiving.

As I wait for my brussels sprouts to soften and the bacon to sizzle, I thought I'd take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and list some things I am very thankful for this year (because...why not?). This year I am especially thankful for my supportive and extremely understanding family who have been nothing but wonderful during a difficult and transitional year for me. For my very dear friends, both old and new, who know just how to make me feel up on a down day and always help me keep things in perspective. And lastly, for all I have been able to experience this year, from moving back to Vermont, to finding a new job, followed by another job and finally to an unbelievably amazing apartment with the most welcoming new roommate and everything else in between (weddings, marathons, more marathons, trips, new running groups, old running groups...I could go on forever). 

I hope everyone is enjoying a peaceful and delicious Thanksgiving, whether it be with friends or family, and even though it's just us four this year, I couldn't be happier to be where I am. 

Happy Thanksgiving! 

And in no particular order, some pictures of some things that I'm thankful for.






And now it's time to eat! 


2 comments:

  1. ...and we're thankful you decided to stay in Burlington for awhile! It's so fun seeing you on laundry nights between your busy work/running schedule. love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, this is a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing those gorgeous photos. May you continue to be grateful for the good things/people in your life, and may those good things and people keep multiplying.

    Peace and Joy,
    Saloma

    ReplyDelete